Friday, February 29, 2008

Internet down!

Hi guys, so the internet was down the whole day. It just came on half an hour ago. It is almost 7 in the morning and I have to take off to the airport to go to an island to find more corals. Sorry I don't have time to do a write up on the corals. But here some pictures of aquaculture that I picked up on Turtle Island. I won't have internet access for 3 days, so I will post again then. Meanwhile my guy here will post more pictures of aquaculture for you to enjoy in the next few days until I have internet access. Cheers - Eddie















No comments:

Aquaculture Northern Bali

November Corals Collection Part. 1

November Corals Collection Part. 2

Aquaculture - November Shipment

Coral Showcase - September 2008 Inventory

Holding Facility's Corals Collection Showcase 2007