Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ecoreeffarms International - Aquaculture Database!

Hello everyone. Due to popular demand of my aquacultured corals, I have started a database. The following are pictures from my library and I will be updating as time goes. This is only a partial list, as there are many different species of sps available as aquaculture.

I will be adding this post to my "favorites" for reference. To my customers, please make sure to bookmark this page - Eddie.







































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eddie.
Your coral is beautiful as always..
I was thinking the best color is from fiji, but your corals' color is more intense than fiji...

I hope I can see your SPS in Korea soon...

Thanks

Aquaculture Northern Bali

November Corals Collection Part. 1

November Corals Collection Part. 2

Aquaculture - November Shipment

Coral Showcase - September 2008 Inventory

Holding Facility's Corals Collection Showcase 2007