Thursday, November 27, 2008

E-mail Change!

Hi guys. So my "joylucktp2000@yahoo.com" e-mail got shut down. Somehow I ended up with over 400 million messages in my inbox! Yahoo has told me that it will be up and running in 48 hours and of course it has been 60 hours and still not working.

For now, please use my "coral.adventures@gmail.com" to contact me.

I will be updating with lots of pictures and stories when I return to the US next week for the holidays. It has been kind of hectic for the last month, especially with the internet being so inconsistent.

Cheers,
Eddie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, shame on you for writing such nonsense. Just cuz you were in cahoots with Robert don't you need to talk any crap. Just for your information and everyone elses Robert had an easy job here at Pan Ocean and as far as turning it around...Please. Don't make up stories that you know nothing about. That's why he had to down size and owes many people money. I have people calling here looking for him. You left here cool with everyone and now I see your true colors. I'm sure you have many followers, you get nice corals I can give you that credit but OVERALL YOU ARE JUST A JERK!!!!!!!!

Aquaculture Northern Bali

November Corals Collection Part. 1

November Corals Collection Part. 2

Aquaculture - November Shipment

Coral Showcase - September 2008 Inventory

Holding Facility's Corals Collection Showcase 2007